Fix & Speed Up Your PC Automatically™
- Patented performance technology
- Fixes frustrating errors, crashes and freezes
- Restores maximum speed, power and stability
Automatically increases the speed and availability of CPU, RAM and hard drive resources when you launch high-demand apps for the smoothest gaming, editing and streaming.
You don’t have to be an expert – it’s easy to let System Mechanic automatically performs a 229-point diagnostic computer inspection in just a few minutes using over 50 tools to uncover why your PC is running so slowly. Here’s a quick look at the dashboard:
- Easy to understand system overview
- Quick or Deep analysis options
- Comprehensive status gauge
- Clear explanation of each problem
- Straightforward actions to fix all problems or only those you want
Finds and fixes over 30,000 different problems using intelligent live updates from iolo Labs™ to keep your PC stable and error-free.
- Updates critical device drivers
- Repairs and compacts registry
- Eliminates memory leaks
- Fixes random crashes and restarts
- Revives unstartable systems
- Repairs and prevents corrupted drives
- Fixes security vulnerabilities
- Repairs broken internet connections
- Scans for and replaces out-of-date drivers
- Automatically maintains PC health with patented ActiveCare® technology
Shed unneeded startup programs for increased speed and responsiveness. In extreme cases, users of heavily
clogged PCs report Windows startup times in excess of 10 minutes.
One of the most common complaints heard from PC users is that it takes forever to start their computers up.
When you first buy a PC it seems to come alive in seconds after you turn it on, yet after only a few months of use it can take 3…5…even up to 10 minutes just to load Windows and get started.
If you find yourself taking a coffee break after you switch your computer on in the morning, only to return and still have to wait,
System Mechanic’s Startup Optimizer is the solution to your sluggish PC.
System Mechanic’s enhanced Startup Optimizer is one the most potent tools you can use when chasing down ways to reduce the time it takes to start Windows and squeeze increased horsepower from your PC.
Protects Privacy and Security
Safely wipes sensitive browsing history and blocks dangerous system changes that compromise speed and stability.
- Employs multi-pass military-grade wiping to ensure complete removal of all deleted data
- Defeats forensics recovery techniques
- Permanently and completely removes internet history and cache
- Integrates Incinerator® technology with Windows Recycle Bin for high security
- Cleans up after all major web browsers, online chat, and web toolbar
Removes over 50 types of hidden junk files to free up valuable disk space and make more room for your documents, movies, music and photos.
Have you ever noticed the longer you use your PC, the less available disk space you have, even though you aren’t installing new programs or saving new files?
You’ve probably also noticed how Windows seems to keep getting slower and slower at the same time. This isn’t your computer “simply wearing out” — it’s caused by one of the most insidious factors in Windows performance degradation: system clutter and junk files.
System clutter builds up silently over time in the background, from programs that don’t clean up after themselves, unexpected computer restarts, and the “digital dust” created general everyday computer use.
This performance-draining junk quietly lurks in the annals of the hard drive, accumulating like a dangerous artery hardening plaque that in a matter of hours can go from an easily ignorable virtual shortness of breath to an all-out system arrest as it chokes the life out of your PC.
Unleashes Internet Speed
Automatically optimizes hidden Windows Internet settings for faster downloads, snappier page loads, less buffering, improved video quality and smoother gaming.
System Mechanic’s NetBooster Optimizes Hidden Settings Maximizing your Internet speed is a crucial step in the quest for a faster computing experience, and one of ever increasing importance because just about all we do with our machines nowadays we do while connected to the web.